Sale Ends Once The timer Hits Zero!
You'll soon be decorating like a pro! Turn your cake, cupcake, and cookie decorating routine into a creative adventure with the Russian Piping Tip Set!
- Perfect for Beginners and Veterans - Helps beginners decorate cupcakes and cakes in seconds like a professional. A must-have for veterans in making delicate butter cream patterns like lilies, tulips, roses on cakes, fruit muffins, pies, chocolate tarts, etc.
Package includes 7 Russian icing piping nozzles, 2 Leaf Tips, 1 Pastry bag, 2 Couplers, and 1 Cleaning Brush
Material - 304 Stainless Steel
Color - Silver
Size - Diameter 3,8 cm (1.50 inch), Height 4,4cm (1.75 inch), allow the size within 1-3cm in difference.
How to use Russian piping tips?
- Wash the nozzle in hot water.
- Prepare the piping bag cutting so that 1-2 mm of nozzle can pop out of pastry bag.
- Insert the nozzle in the bag.
- Put the buttercream in a bag. Butter cream must be firm, room temperature, not too soft.
- Place the nozzle to the cupcake/cake base, while squeezing gently, life nozzle.
- Clean the end of the nozzle.
- Use a leaf nozzle to fill in gaps--this will complement the overall effect.
- If the buttercream is too soft the buds will be closed.Pop in the fridge, if necessary.
- After use, wash in hot soap water and dry.